Map My Customers logo

Map My Customers

3.8 | Raleigh, NC | Computer Software | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Map My Customers are based on 60 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Map My Customers. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Map My Customers:
From Map My Customers:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Map My Customers. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Map My Customers logo

Sales mapping made simple.

Despite being just over 12 months old, our app is currently being used by over 15,000 users in the sales, service, and wholesale industries. Join our super small and young team for the chance to experience a startup about to hit its prime!

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Map My Customers

Executive

This information is provided by Map My Customers

• 10 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 5 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• Frequent social activities
  • Game room
  • Pet-friendly office
  • Company retreats

Jobs at Map My Customers

Map My Customers has no jobs listed at this time.

Map My Customers is a computer software company headquartered in the Raleigh, NC area that employs 11 to 50 people. Map My Customers has a 3.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 60 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Map My Customers and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.