Manhattan Renovations, Inc logo

Manhattan Renovations, Inc

4.0 | New York City, NY | Construction | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Manhattan Renovations, Inc are based on 41 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Manhattan Renovations, Inc. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Manhattan Renovations, Inc:
From Manhattan Renovations, Inc:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Manhattan Renovations, Inc. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Manhattan Renovations, Inc logo

Manhattan Renovations, the ultimate renovation experience.

Manhattan Renovations is a general contracting and construction management firm specializing in NYC’s exclusive private residential market. Founded by Andrew and Alla Harrington in 2000, Manhattan Renovations has taken center stage at the forefront of the interior renovation industry. We cater to a select group of clients, working with top-notch designers and architects to deliver excellence on each project. We have set ourselves apart with a reputation for building trust and confidence with our clients, as well as our professional allies.

We select only the finest builders and craftspeople, each expertly trained, along with proven track records in their field. Combined with quality materials and through meticulous hands-on management, we maintain efficient communication with our industry partners and building boards, as well as with the City, to ensure a seamless and punctual renovation.

The client’s vision remains our central focus throughout the entire process. At Manhattan Renovations we are invested in cultivating relationships based on integrity and providing solutions. We believe that the cornerstone of a quality renovation is our passion for excellence and a commitment to satisfaction.

Jobs at Manhattan Renovations, Inc

Manhattan Renovations, Inc has no jobs listed at this time.

Manhattan Renovations, Inc is a construction company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 51 to 200 people. Manhattan Renovations, Inc has a 4.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 41 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Manhattan Renovations, Inc and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.