MANGO

1.6 | Palau Solità i Plegamans | Retail | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for MANGO are based on 31 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at MANGO. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From MANGO:
From MANGO:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at MANGO. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The MANGO Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for MANGO?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at MANGO who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at MANGO

MANGO has no jobs listed at this time.

MANGO is a retail company headquartered in the Palau Solità i Plegamans area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. MANGO has a 1.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 31 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like MANGO and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.