Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals

2.4 | Hazelwood, MO | Pharmaceuticals | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals are based on 122 ratings from 8 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals:
From Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals

Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals has no jobs listed at this time.

Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals is a pharmaceuticals company headquartered in the Hazelwood, MO area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals has a 2.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 122 ratings from 8 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.