(MALIN+GOETZ)

3.5 | New York City, NY | Cosmetics | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for (MALIN+GOETZ) are based on 95 ratings from 6 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at (MALIN+GOETZ). First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

I have never been so excited and energized with my work before joining the team at MALIN+GOETZ. We are a small, family-operated team and everyone feels included and successful in their roles. It's a pleasure to be one of NYC's iconic brands.

The (MALIN+GOETZ) Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for (MALIN+GOETZ)?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at (MALIN+GOETZ) who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at (MALIN+GOETZ)

(MALIN+GOETZ) has no jobs listed at this time.

(MALIN+GOETZ) is a cosmetics company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 51 to 200 people. (MALIN+GOETZ) has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 95 ratings from 6 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like (MALIN+GOETZ) and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.