Major Furniture & Appliance

1.1 | Jacksonville, NC | Furniture

Company scores for Major Furniture & Appliance are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Major Furniture & Appliance. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Major Furniture & Appliance:
From Major Furniture & Appliance:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Major Furniture & Appliance. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Major Furniture & Appliance Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Major Furniture & Appliance?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Major Furniture & Appliance who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Major Furniture & Appliance

Major Furniture & Appliance has no jobs listed at this time.

Major Furniture & Appliance is a furniture company headquartered in the Jacksonville, NC area. Major Furniture & Appliance has a 1.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Major Furniture & Appliance and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.