Magnablend

2.0 | Waxahachie, TX | Chemicals | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Magnablend are based on 31 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Magnablend. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Magnablend:
From Magnablend:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Magnablend. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Magnablend Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Magnablend?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Magnablend who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Magnablend

Magnablend has no jobs listed at this time.

Magnablend is a chemicals company headquartered in the Waxahachie, TX area that employs 201 to 500 people. Magnablend has a 2.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 31 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Magnablend and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.