Maggie's Place

2.9 | Phoenix, AZ | Individual & Family Services | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Maggie's Place are based on 64 ratings from 5 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Maggie's Place. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Maggie's Place:
From Maggie's Place:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Maggie's Place. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Maggie's Place Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Maggie's Place?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Maggie's Place who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Maggie's Place

Maggie's Place has no jobs listed at this time.

Maggie's Place is an individual & family services company headquartered in the Phoenix, AZ area that employs 11 to 50 people. Maggie's Place has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 64 ratings from 5 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Maggie's Place and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.