Maggie Sottero Designs

2.3 | Salt Lake City, UT | Apparel & Fashion | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Maggie Sottero Designs are based on 47 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Maggie Sottero Designs. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Maggie Sottero Designs:
From Maggie Sottero Designs:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Maggie Sottero Designs. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Maggie Sottero Designs Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Maggie Sottero Designs?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Maggie Sottero Designs who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Maggie Sottero Designs

Maggie Sottero Designs has no jobs listed at this time.

Maggie Sottero Designs is an apparel & fashion company headquartered in the Salt Lake City, UT area that employs 51 to 200 people. Maggie Sottero Designs has a 2.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 47 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Maggie Sottero Designs and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.