Madewell

3.3 | Long Island City, NY | Apparel & Fashion | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for Madewell are based on 662 ratings from 48 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Madewell. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Madewell:
From Madewell:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Madewell. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Madewell Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Madewell?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Madewell who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Madewell

Madewell has no jobs listed at this time.

Madewell is an apparel & fashion company headquartered in the Long Island City, NY area that employs 501 to 1000 people. Madewell has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 662 ratings from 48 current or former employees. 4 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Madewell and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.