Macmillan

3.1 | New York City, NY | Publishing | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Scores for Macmillan are based on 203 ratings from 13 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Macmillan

Be better than I was when negotiating a salary—like so many companies these days, they will take advantage of paying younger people less to do the same job (even when they've had more relevant experience).

Women dominate in publishing. This creates an inclusive, family feeling. However, this has started to shrink as we become increasingly cooperate. Tread with caution.

The Macmillan Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Macmillan?