MacKay Sposito

2.3 | Vancouver, WA | Civil Engineering | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for MacKay Sposito are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at MacKay Sposito. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From MacKay Sposito:
From MacKay Sposito:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at MacKay Sposito. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The MacKay Sposito Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for MacKay Sposito?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at MacKay Sposito who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at MacKay Sposito

MacKay Sposito has no jobs listed at this time.

MacKay Sposito is a civil engineering company headquartered in the Vancouver, WA area that employs 51 to 200 people. MacKay Sposito has a 2.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like MacKay Sposito and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.