Lucid Software Inc.

4.0 | South Jordan, UT | Computer Software | 201 to 500 Employees

Scores for Lucid Software Inc. are based on 158 ratings from 10 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Lucid Software Inc.

Amazing women work at Lucid, and more amazing women should come work at Lucid. I have faced far less sexism and gender bias here than in other companies. As the company has grown, tolerance for "machismo" has declined. Female leadership has increased, and there's a concerted (and successful) effort to foster an environment of inclusion and tolerance.

Work Visually

Lucid is the parent company of two cloud-based visual productivity solutions: Lucidchart and Lucidpress. Lucidchart is the essential visual productivity platform that helps anyone understand and share ideas, information, and processes with clarity. Lucidpress is an intuitive brand templating platform that empowers anyone to easily create on-brand materials. Together, they are utilized in over 180 countries by more than 18 million users. Ninety-six percent of the Fortune 500 use Lucidchart, and customers include Google, GE, NBC Universal and Johnson & Johnson. Lucid’s partners include industry leaders such as Google, Atlassian, Amazon Web Services, Salesforce, and Microsoft. Since the Utah-based company’s founding in 2010, it has received numerous awards for its business and workplace culture. For more information, visit golucid.co.

Lucid Software Inc. has no jobs listed at this time.