LoftSmart logo

LoftSmart

4.2 | New York City, NY | Real Estate | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for LoftSmart are based on 13 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at LoftSmart. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From LoftSmart:
From LoftSmart:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at LoftSmart. Your review can help other women find great companies.

LoftSmart logo

At LoftSmart, our goal is simple: to make discovering and leasing apartments as simple and delightful as possible.

LoftSmart is the leading search and booking platform for the $155 billion student rental market.

Our founders created LoftSmart as they saw first hand that the lack of search solutions for student rentals was putting students looking for housing in a stressful & suboptimal situation. LoftSmart’s goal is to ensure that students can discover and lease amazing rentals seamlessly, trustfully, and transparently. We work tirelessly to help students find homes that will make their lives better each and every day. And we envision a world where residents and property managers communicate transparently, transact intelligently, and allocate resources efficiently.

LoftSmart is now the first transactional, end-to-end marketplace for student housing - empowering millions of student renters not just to search, but also to apply, lease, and pay digitally with transparency, ease, and simplicity. Bloomberg has described Loftsmart as driving “the future of renting”.

LoftSmart has raised a total of $18 million to date and is poised for remarkable growth —its recent $13 million funding round was led by Tiger Global Management, one of NY’s most prominent VCs with early investments in Airbnb, Facebook, Linkedin, Glassdoor, and Spotify, among others.

With strong momentum, LoftSmart has been able to assemble a rockstar team with key leaders from Uber, Yelp, Warby Parker, Amazon and Blink Health.

This information is provided by LoftSmart

• Unlimited paid time off

• Frequent social activities
  • Pet-friendly office

Jobs at LoftSmart

Full-time | New York City, NY
LoftSmart is a real estate company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 11 to 50 people. LoftSmart has a 4.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 13 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like LoftSmart and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.