LMXLabs

5.0 | Menlo Park, CA | Financial Services | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for LMXLabs are based on 10 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at LMXLabs. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From LMXLabs:
From LMXLabs:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at LMXLabs. Your review can help other women find great companies.

LMX Labs is an early stage startup building a low latency financial exchange

We’re a small team working together on building a financial exchange from the ground up. Our
founding team consists of folks who have built and run successful exchanges in the past. The
engineering team is excited to be applying lessons learned and dropping legacy constraints on
this new venture.

We strongly believe that a diverse core is essential to sustainably growing a team, and provides
an environment that is nurturing and effective. Our engineering team members are personally
committing to finding and reaching out to people from all backgrounds, cultures, and
experiences.

This information is provided by LMXLabs

• Occasional remote work available

• Subsidized food

Jobs at LMXLabs

Full-time | Menlo Park, CA
LMXLabs is a financial services company headquartered in the Menlo Park, CA area with 11 to 50 employees. LMXLabs has a 5.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 10 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like LMXLabs and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.