Little Caesars Pizza

1.8
1.8
1.6
1.4

Comments

Employees were not allowed to communicate outside of work, lack of allowing women to deal with child issues, no breaks, even if child is sick you a required to have doctors note, men were given more leaway.

Easy job. Nice respectful boss.

My assistant general manager (m, 23) asked me (f, 17) if my sister and her boyfriend were at home “fucking like bunnies”. i quit, he got one week suspension because they “couldn’t tell if it was directed at me”.

Terrible management. Nothing done about sexual harassment or verbal disclosure of my sexual orientation.

There are a lot of perks that don't fit in a fast food environment. There's no game room, but why should there be. Accomodations would be made for breastfeeding, but there's no designated spot for it, just like we don't have on site day care. It's a pizza shop. However, women tend to last longer and get promoted at a pretty high frequency.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Little Caesars Pizza?