Little Caesars Pizza

Scores based on 1,074 ratings from 72 participants

Comments

It's a great job, but not a career unless you plan on being a GM or owner.

Employees were not allowed to communicate outside of work, lack of allowing women to deal with child issues, no breaks, even if child is sick you a required to have doctors note, men were given more leaway.

Easy job. Nice respectful boss.

My assistant general manager (m, 23) asked me (f, 17) if my sister and her boyfriend were at home “fucking like bunnies”. i quit, he got one week suspension because they “couldn’t tell if it was directed at me”.

Terrible management. Nothing done about sexual harassment or verbal disclosure of my sexual orientation.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Little Caesars Pizza?