LinkedIn

4.2 | Mountain View, CA | Internet | 5001 to 10000 Employees

InHerSight Ratings

Scores for LinkedIn are based on 894 ratings from 61 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for LinkedIn

Love the culture that includes act like an owner, take intelligent risks and collaboration.

Wonderful, progressive place to work as long as you're aligned with the right leaders. Even with proactive education on unconscious bias, it is unfortunately still alive and well. I've seen and heard of denser leaders ignore and even blatantly undercut women in public and private settings.

By far the most supportive and female friendly employer I've ever had, and I'm 20+ years in to my career and have worked for four other employers.

Great company to work for. Leadership embraces Women in Tech initiatives. Management and colleagues have been very supportive before and after maternity leave. The return to work transition went more smoothly than I expected.

It's a pleasure to be working at a company which prioritizes talent irrespective of gender or any other racial factors. Great work-culture and lots of opportunities to learn and grow on a personal and professional level.

The LinkedIn Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for LinkedIn?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at LinkedIn who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at LinkedIn

LinkedIn has no jobs listed at this time.

LinkedIn is an internet company headquartered in the Mountain View, CA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. LinkedIn has a 4.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 894 ratings from 61 current or former employees. 14 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like LinkedIn and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.