L Brands

3.0
2.5
2.4
2.3

Comments

Company is in a hiring spree trying to fill seats for holiday, with no regard to the quality of people hired. Company also preaches work life balance with increasing less chance to make that happen. Asking employees to work from home with no help with equipment or technology costs.

My biggest issue with L Brands was the lack of support for pumping (breast milk) at work. They do supply one tiny lactation room, but often times it was full (with a line of a few other women waiting). I was allowed 15 minutes (my normal break time) to pump, and if I went over, there were disciplinary actions. This is actually what lead to me quitting. They refused to allow adequate time for my to pump, even though it is federal law.

I had to leave the work environment due to increased bias that effected me at work. Before this happened, and before my go workers and boss started projecting their personal issues on the staff; this job was wonderful and I loved it so much! If communication improved, it would have received 5/5 stars.

So many woman working in limited brands, in fact I'd say 1 in every 20 is a man

Work in HR or Recruiting for L Brands?