LifeWay Christian Resources logo

LifeWay Christian Resources

3.2 | Nashville, TN | Publishing | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for LifeWay Christian Resources are based on 398 ratings from 28 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at LifeWay Christian Resources. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From LifeWay Christian Resources:
From LifeWay Christian Resources:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at LifeWay Christian Resources. Your review can help other women find great companies.

LifeWay Christian Resources logo

Faith Works Here.

At LifeWay, you will never have to choose between your Christian faith and excelling at your work. As the world's largest provider of Christian resources, we help people of all work backgrounds turn their God-given calling into a career. As one of Forbes'​ best mid-sized employers in 2017 and 2018, as well as a best employer for women in 2018, we are committed to our people and the transformational work that they do. From publishing and retail, to IT, logistics, and events, to our summer camps and missions, discover how we provide biblical solutions for life. Faith works here—and you can, too.

This information is provided by LifeWay Christian Resources

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• Gym membership subsidy
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment

• Game room

Jobs at LifeWay Christian Resources

LifeWay Christian Resources has no jobs listed at this time.

LifeWay Christian Resources is a publishing company headquartered in the Nashville, TN area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. LifeWay Christian Resources has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 398 ratings from 28 current or former employees. 5 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like LifeWay Christian Resources and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.