Leader Communications Inc. (LCI)

2.4 | Oklahoma City, OK | Information Technology and Services | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Leader Communications Inc. (LCI) are based on 79 ratings from 5 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Leader Communications Inc. (LCI). First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Leader Communications Inc. (LCI):
From Leader Communications Inc. (LCI):

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Leader Communications Inc. (LCI). Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Leader Communications Inc. (LCI) Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Leader Communications Inc. (LCI)?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Leader Communications Inc. (LCI) who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Leader Communications Inc. (LCI)

Leader Communications Inc. (LCI) has no jobs listed at this time.

Leader Communications Inc. (LCI) is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Oklahoma City, OK area that employs 201 to 500 people. Leader Communications Inc. (LCI) has a 2.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 79 ratings from 5 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Leader Communications Inc. (LCI) and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.