Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL)

3.3 | Livermore, CA | Research | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) are based on 210 ratings from 14 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL). First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL):
From Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL):

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL). Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL)?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL)

Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) has no jobs listed at this time.

Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) is a research company headquartered in the Livermore, CA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 210 ratings from 14 current or former employees. 4 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.