Laurel Heights Hospital

2.0 | Atlanta | Mental Health Care | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Laurel Heights Hospital are based on 62 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Laurel Heights Hospital. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Laurel Heights Hospital:
From Laurel Heights Hospital:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Laurel Heights Hospital. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Laurel Heights Hospital Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Laurel Heights Hospital?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Laurel Heights Hospital who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Laurel Heights Hospital

Laurel Heights Hospital has no jobs listed at this time.

Laurel Heights Hospital is a mental health care company headquartered in the Atlanta area that employs 51 to 200 people. Laurel Heights Hospital has a 2.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 62 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Laurel Heights Hospital and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.