Get Matched

3.8 Family Growth Support
3.5 Flexible Work Hours
3.3 Female Representation in Top Leadership
3.0 Ability to Telecommute

Comments

At LPC women have equal opportunities for management positions. It never feels like women are treated differently. Not a fancy lactating room, but still suitable. Lots of activities and wellness workshops. Not many women in senior leadership, but most women working there are young.

Lassonde Pappas is becoming increasingly female driven. The parent company in Canada is now run primarily by the daughter of the original founder. While a good portion of the senior leaders are still men, there is not really a boys club culture to speak of, and the next generation of VPs (current directors, managers) is being poised to have an (at least) equal ratio of women to men. Great development opportunities all around.

Overall Lassonde Pappas is a great place to work. The employees care about one another and work together to achieve our goals and objectives. The company and employees continuously look at ways to improve and make our environment and culture better. We are all invested in making LPC a great place to work.
As a female in a management role, I have been given many opportunities to advance my career within my department--progressing from an administrator to a business partner to a manager. The leadership invests and supports the development of their staff. There have been several women within the organization that have also had the opportunity to grow and develop.

Quality Products Grown By Innovative Thinkers

Lassonde Pappas is a North American leader in private label beverage manufacturing committed to customer and consumer satisfaction. We are the #1 organic private label beverage and cranberry sauce producer in the United States. From concept to shelf, Lassonde Pappas strives to provide the best in-class experience with category insights and innovative solutions.

We have the same passion for developing our people, as we do our products.
We believe in developing the talent of our employees with programs and experiences that are designed to provide continuous learning, preparing up our employees for long-term success.

This information is provided by Lassonde Pappas

• Tuition reimbursement

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Frequent social activities

Lassonde Pappas has no jobs listed at this time.