Lasell College

2.3 | Newton, MA | Higher Education | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Lasell College are based on 79 ratings from 5 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Lasell College. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Lasell College:
From Lasell College:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Lasell College. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Lasell College Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Lasell College?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Lasell College who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Lasell College

Lasell College has no jobs listed at this time.

Lasell College is a higher education company headquartered in the Newton, MA area that employs 51 to 200 people. Lasell College has a 2.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 79 ratings from 5 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Lasell College and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.