La-Z-Boy

2.7
2.6
2.6
2.4

Comments

Honestly a wonderful work environment for all people. If you are committed and compassionate and like people, you are welcome here. A wonderful culture and I have never felt that my gender played a role in my job. Truly treated as equals. I don't feel like my gender is *even a thing here*. Some of our stores have a fully female management team. My boss is male but has always been extremely courteous to the entire staff and even attentive to our needs as women. I am unfamiliar with the policies regarding pregnancy and young children... But I do know my boss has been understanding when an associate has had a sick kid at home... No questions asked, let them go home and we happily made up for their work. Also he schedules in a way that has allowed some of our staff to see their children as much as possible. I love this place and my team. I have never felt condescended as a women. I have also felt safe talking with my boss if a customer or coworker was making me uncomfortable. Whether they were just not being nice, or hitting on me, etc, my boss has taken over and even asked somebody to leave for me... Like I said, a wonderful place to work. I feel so safe and respected in our store.

Great place to build a career

By far one of the best work experiences I've ever had. Just a great group of people who genuinely care about your happiness and success with the business!! Plenty of knowledgeable employees to gain wisdom from.

Work in HR or Recruiting for La-Z-Boy?