La Petite Academy

Scores based on 561 ratings from 41 participants

Comments

The environment was well rounded, definitely had one on one communication and privacy when it comes to concerns (i.e classroom, people).

No designated staff-only area; breaks are taken in common areas with no privacy. Therefore, there is also nowhere appropriate for lactating employees to express.

I loved working with the children

The management was uncaring to personal situations and illness. My manager told me that she didn’t care if I was throwing up, as long as it wasn’t contagious I still had to come in. Children were treated as numbers and 100% of the focus was on retaining those numbers. A child hit me multiple times and nothing was done by management or the parents. Horrible horrible work environment all around.

Unorganized management.

Work in HR or Recruiting for La Petite Academy?