Klaviyo logo

Klaviyo

3.3 | Boston, MA | Marketing and Advertising | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Klaviyo are based on 30 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Klaviyo. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Klaviyo logo

We make it simple for businesses & brands to provide a unique, 1:1 experience for each customer.

Our Story:

Before starting Klaviyo in 2012, we spent time at Google, Performable (acquired by HubSpot) and Applied Predictive Technologies (acquired by Mastercard) using data and technology to help marketers get smarter at many of the world’s largest companies.

Over the last four years, Klaviyo has grown from two people to a team of over 50 people in downtown Boston. From fast growing ecommerce stores to some of the world’s largest companies, we work with thousands of companies around the globe to send tens of millions of emails every day.

Jobs at Klaviyo

Full-time | Boston, MA
Klaviyo is a marketing and advertising company headquartered in the Boston, MA area that employs 51 to 200 people. Klaviyo has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 30 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like Klaviyo and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.