Kettering Health Network

3.2 | Kettering, OH | Hospital & Health Care | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Kettering Health Network are based on 298 ratings from 19 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Kettering Health Network. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Kettering Health Network:
From Kettering Health Network:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Kettering Health Network. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Kettering Health Network Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Kettering Health Network?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Kettering Health Network who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Kettering Health Network

Kettering Health Network has no jobs listed at this time.

Kettering Health Network is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Kettering, OH area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Kettering Health Network has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 298 ratings from 19 current or former employees. 5 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Kettering Health Network and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.