Kenton County Airport Board

2.3 | Cincinnati, OH | Airlines/Aviation | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Kenton County Airport Board are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Kenton County Airport Board. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Kenton County Airport Board:
From Kenton County Airport Board:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Kenton County Airport Board. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Kenton County Airport Board Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Kenton County Airport Board?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Kenton County Airport Board who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Kenton County Airport Board

Kenton County Airport Board has no jobs listed at this time.

Kenton County Airport Board is an airlines/aviation company headquartered in the Cincinnati, OH area that employs 201 to 500 people. Kenton County Airport Board has a 2.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Kenton County Airport Board and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.