Kensington Investment Group

4.2 | San Francisco, CA | Commercial Real Estate | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Kensington Investment Group are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Kensington Investment Group. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Kensington Investment Group:
From Kensington Investment Group:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Kensington Investment Group. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Kensington Investment Group Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Kensington Investment Group?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Kensington Investment Group who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Kensington Investment Group

Kensington Investment Group has no jobs listed at this time.

Kensington Investment Group is a commercial real estate company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 51 to 200 people. Kensington Investment Group has a 4.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Kensington Investment Group and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.