Kelly Grimsley Auto Group

1.1 | Odessa, TX | Automotive | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Kelly Grimsley Auto Group are based on 27 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Kelly Grimsley Auto Group. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Kelly Grimsley Auto Group:
From Kelly Grimsley Auto Group:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Kelly Grimsley Auto Group. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Kelly Grimsley Auto Group Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Kelly Grimsley Auto Group?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Kelly Grimsley Auto Group who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Kelly Grimsley Auto Group

Kelly Grimsley Auto Group has no jobs listed at this time.

Kelly Grimsley Auto Group is an automotive company headquartered in the Odessa, TX area that employs 11 to 50 people. Kelly Grimsley Auto Group has a 1.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 27 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Kelly Grimsley Auto Group and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.