Keller Williams Realty, Inc

3.0
2.7
2.7
2.4

Comments

Was not a very nice work environment. I was promised mentoring in Joplin motions but yet the CEO/team leader refused to train anybody as she never wanted any type of promotion for anyone else but herself.

The environment is awesome. The people in the office as well as other KE agents are great. No cap on what you can make. On site daily training is optional. Plenty of people to ask questions or have as a mentor.

KW is a agent based broker who puts company culture first. Give where you live, agent support, strong relationships - all apart of the experience!

Wonderful company with great people!

It's hard to find a company and a job that feels like family. KW provided that for me. As a real estate agent, some places are an "each man for himself" mentality. Keller Williams is the COMPLETE OPPOSITE. I've never felt this amount of overwhelming support from people (some whom I don't know well) who are rooting for you and wanting you to succeed as much as ever! Great comradery and great work environment. I will never work for any other broker!

Work in HR or Recruiting for Keller Williams Realty, Inc?