Keller Williams Realty, Inc

Scores based on 1,726 ratings from 131 participants

Comments

Keller Williams is the best real estate agency. They have a outstanding classes and leadership. You work with a mentor to guide you through your transactions

Fantastic company to learn the real estate business from.

Keller Williams Realty Inc. - Jupiter, Florida
Keller Williams generally is a company that concentrates on providing agents with the most current information and support in the industry. KW Jupiter owns four market centers. Management is focused on the success and well-being of everyone - administration and agents - working in their local organization. Great company!

Low salary, high expectations of employees. Management hears but is not capable of listening.

Was not a very nice work environment. I was promised mentoring in Joplin motions but yet the CEO/team leader refused to train anybody as she never wanted any type of promotion for anyone else but herself.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Keller Williams Realty, Inc?