Keep America Beautiful

4.0 | Stamford, CT | Non-Profit Organization Management | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Keep America Beautiful are based on 45 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Keep America Beautiful. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Keep America Beautiful:
From Keep America Beautiful:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Keep America Beautiful. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Keep America Beautiful Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Keep America Beautiful?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Keep America Beautiful who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Keep America Beautiful

Keep America Beautiful has no jobs listed at this time.

Keep America Beautiful is a non-profit organization management company headquartered in the Stamford, CT area that employs 11 to 50 people. Keep America Beautiful has a 4.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 45 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Keep America Beautiful and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.