Karat logo

Karat

Unrated | Seattle, WA | Computer Software | 11 to 50 Employees

Ratings

Share your insights about what it's like for women working at Karat.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Karat. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Karat:
From Karat:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Karat. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Karat logo

We believe that when we show up capable and empowered to do our best work, the possibilities are endless. Karat's candidate-centric technical interviews augment a company's ability to assess and hire top engineering talent.

Karat is the leading expert in conducting first-round technical interviews. We pair technology and data with a network of experienced engineers whom we recruit and equip to be professional interviewers. Drawing on insights gained from more than 20,000 completed interviews to date, we get smarter and more predictive with every interview. Our solution reduces engineering hours per hire by 60% and improves candidate experience, with over 95% of candidates rating their experience as highly positive.

Jobs at Karat

Karat has no jobs listed at this time.

Karat is a computer software company headquartered in the Seattle, WA area that employs 11 to 50 people. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Karat and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.