Kaplan International English

2.9 | Christchurch, New Zealand | Education Management | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Kaplan International English are based on 95 ratings from 6 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Kaplan International English. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Kaplan International English:
From Kaplan International English:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Kaplan International English. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Kaplan International English Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Kaplan International English?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Kaplan International English who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Kaplan International English

Kaplan International English has no jobs listed at this time.

Kaplan International English is an education management company headquartered in the Christchurch, New Zealand area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Kaplan International English has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 95 ratings from 6 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Kaplan International English and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.