Kansas State University

2.7 | Manhattan, KS | Higher Education

Company scores for Kansas State University are based on 331 ratings from 24 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Kansas State University. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Kansas State University:
From Kansas State University:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Kansas State University. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Kansas State University Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Kansas State University?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Kansas State University who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Kansas State University

Kansas State University has no jobs listed at this time.

Kansas State University is a higher education company headquartered in the Manhattan, KS area. Kansas State University has a 2.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 331 ratings from 24 current or former employees. 6 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Kansas State University and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.