Johnson Nathan Strohe logo

Johnson Nathan Strohe

4.0 | Denver, CO | Architecture & Planning | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Johnson Nathan Strohe are based on 226 ratings from 15 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Johnson Nathan Strohe. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Johnson Nathan Strohe:
From Johnson Nathan Strohe:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Johnson Nathan Strohe. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Johnson Nathan Strohe logo

JOHNSON NATHAN STROHE

JOHNSON NATHAN STROHE is a Denver-based architecture and design firm with 23 years of experience.

We have worked on a variety of award-winning design projects and we pride ourselves on the long-term relationships that we create with our clients. We are responsive to context, budget, and program. Our work reflects creativity combined with practicality, for design solutions that transcend the norm – we call it Pragmatic Beauty™.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Johnson Nathan Strohe

This information is provided by Johnson Nathan Strohe

• 20 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• Weekly in-house workshops and operations "tune-ups"

• Paid conference attendance up to specified limit and/or association membership.

• 12 weeks unpaid maternity leave
  • 2 weeks unpaid paternity leave

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Paid health insurance including dental and vision.

• Frequent social activities
  • Pet-friendly office
  • Paid Eco-pass.

Jobs at Johnson Nathan Strohe

Johnson Nathan Strohe has no jobs listed at this time.

Johnson Nathan Strohe is an architecture & planning company headquartered in the Denver, CO area that employs 11 to 50 people. Johnson Nathan Strohe has a 4.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 226 ratings from 15 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Johnson Nathan Strohe and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.