Jim 'N Nick's Community Bar-B-Q

3.0 | Birmingham, AL | Restaurants | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Jim 'N Nick's Community Bar-B-Q are based on 226 ratings from 16 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Jim 'N Nick's Community Bar-B-Q. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Jim 'N Nick's Community Bar-B-Q:
From Jim 'N Nick's Community Bar-B-Q:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Jim 'N Nick's Community Bar-B-Q. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Jim 'N Nick's Community Bar-B-Q Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Jim 'N Nick's Community Bar-B-Q?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Jim 'N Nick's Community Bar-B-Q who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Jim 'N Nick's Community Bar-B-Q

Jim 'N Nick's Community Bar-B-Q has no jobs listed at this time.

Jim 'N Nick's Community Bar-B-Q is a restaurants company headquartered in the Birmingham, AL area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Jim 'N Nick's Community Bar-B-Q has a 3.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 226 ratings from 16 current or former employees. 3 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Jim 'N Nick's Community Bar-B-Q and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.