Jellyvision logo

Jellyvision

4.7 | Chicago, IL | Information Technology and Services | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Jellyvision are based on 78 ratings from 5 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Jellyvision. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Jellyvision:
From Jellyvision:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Jellyvision. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Jellyvision logo

Meaningful work. Kind people. Decent snacks.

We here at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that happens to share some DNA (and a sense of humor) with the smash-hit trivia video game YOU DON’T KNOW JACK, created by Jellyvision's founder. ALEX makes navigating tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits or improving your financial wellness—easier, faster, and more helpful, not to mention entertaining. The success of the ALEX platform has exceeded our wildest dreams, (except for the part right before we woke up where our mom was riding a giraffe), which is why we need talented folks like you to help us help ALEX take over the world…er…continue to grow and succeed.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Jellyvision

Board

Executive

This information is provided by Jellyvision

• Unlimited paid time off

• Occasional social activities
  • Game room
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at Jellyvision

Jellyvision has no jobs listed at this time.

Jellyvision is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Chicago, IL area that employs 201 to 500 people. Jellyvision has a 4.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 78 ratings from 5 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Jellyvision and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.