iVenture Solutions logo

iVenture Solutions

4.1 | Jacksonville, FL | Information Technology and Services | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for iVenture Solutions are based on 95 ratings from 6 employees

${IHSScore.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${IHSScore.filtered.average_score}

${grouping.grouping_display}

${grouping.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${grouping.filtered.average_score}
${score.category_display} We don't have sufficient data around the ${score.category_display} category for this company
${score.average_score} N/A
${ buttonText }: ${score.filtered.average_score}
COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${date_filtered_telecommute_score.average_score_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute
Choose ana ${filterType.text}
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 18 different categories. Here's how we define some of these categories.
${score.category_display}

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at iVenture Solutions. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From iVenture Solutions:
${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From iVenture Solutions:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at iVenture Solutions. Your review can help other women find great companies.

iVenture Solutions logo

Business Friendly IT

iVenture delivers premium IT services and solutions to clients who understand the importance and value of technology to their business. Our customers know they have a dedicated team of IT specialists who will solve problems, provide advice, and manage their IT securely and efficiently so they can focus on their core strength—running their business.

With three locations across Florida in Jacksonville, Orlando and Tampa and our team of 130+ IT professionals we are constantly innovating and fostering a supportive and uniquely team-oriented work environment, which translates into our being able to build successful, long-term relationships with our customers and provide them the best IT services, including: Managed Services, Strategic Consulting, Help Desk, Cloud, and Security.

Since 2000, we’ve steadily grown and regularly win awards, but we know we’re truly successful from the response of our clients and staff, who stick with us because of our focus on providing them with powerful IT and a great work environment. To learn more, please visit www.iventuresolutions.com

Jobs at iVenture Solutions

iVenture Solutions has no jobs listed at this time.

iVenture Solutions is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Jacksonville, FL area with 51 to 200 employees. iVenture Solutions has a 4.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 95 ratings from 6 employees. Employees have left 3 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like iVenture Solutions and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.