Avalon Staffing, LLC

5.0 | Brentwood, CA | Staffing and Recruiting | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Avalon Staffing, LLC are based on 25 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Avalon Staffing, LLC. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Avalon Staffing, LLC:
From Avalon Staffing, LLC:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Avalon Staffing, LLC. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Avalon Staffing, LLC Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Avalon Staffing, LLC?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Avalon Staffing, LLC who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Avalon Staffing, LLC

Avalon Staffing, LLC has no jobs listed at this time.

Avalon Staffing, LLC is a staffing and recruiting company headquartered in the Brentwood, CA area that employs 51 to 200 people. Avalon Staffing, LLC has a 5.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 25 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Avalon Staffing, LLC and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.