IST Management Services logo

IST Management Services

3.5 | Atlanta, GA | Outsourcing/Offshoring | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for IST Management Services are based on 305 ratings from 20 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at IST Management Services. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From IST Management Services:
From IST Management Services:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at IST Management Services. Your review can help other women find great companies.

IST Management Services logo

IST Management - an American-owned BPO Company

IST is a rapidly growing business process outsourcing (BPO) company and the largest American privately-owned facilities management company. Founded in 1997, the company is a two-time recipient of the Human Resources Professional Excellence Award granted by the Society for Human Resource Management. We pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence in service and upward mobility for our talented and dedicated employees. We specialize in serving law firms but operate in other corporate environments nationally – the role I’ve contacted you about is an on-site operations management position in our facilities and office services division – but we also provide proprietary software to perform these services as well as cloud-based self-service platforms for secure and cost effective solutions. We have a rapidly growing e-Discovery division – management and organization of data for litigation, and also provide litigation consulting, forensic analysis, and court reporting services – as well as direct hire services for law firms through c-level positions.

Jobs at IST Management Services

Full-time | Atlanta, GA
IST Management Services is an outsourcing/offshoring company headquartered in the Atlanta, GA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. IST Management Services has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 305 ratings from 20 current or former employees. 11 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like IST Management Services and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.