International Cruise & Excursions, Inc (ICE) logo

International Cruise & Excursions, Inc (ICE)

3.2 | Scottsdale, AZ | Leisure, Travel & Tourism | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for International Cruise & Excursions, Inc (ICE) are based on 256 ratings from 16 employees

${IHSScore.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${IHSScore.filtered.average_score}

${grouping.grouping_display}

${grouping.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${grouping.filtered.average_score}
${score.category_display} We don't have sufficient data around the ${score.category_display} category for this company
${score.average_score} N/A
${ buttonText }: ${score.filtered.average_score}
COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${date_filtered_telecommute_score.average_score_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute
Choose ana ${filterType.text}
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 18 different categories. Here's how we define some of these categories.
${score.category_display}

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at International Cruise & Excursions, Inc (ICE). First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From International Cruise & Excursions, Inc (ICE):
${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From International Cruise & Excursions, Inc (ICE):

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at International Cruise & Excursions, Inc (ICE). Your review can help other women find great companies.

International Cruise & Excursions, Inc (ICE) logo

Life at ICE

Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, International Cruise & Excursions, Inc.(ICE) is dedicated to providing branded travel, leisure, and lifestyle products to our members. Our ICE slogan reads "Powered by Innovation," and we mean it. ICE adds value to each product that we offer by leveraging the power of vacations to enhance our partnered core businesses. ICE services over 55 million consumers internationally through commercial, corporate, travel, and leisure memberships, and we are dedicated to forming long-term, strategic partnerships while providing members with world-class service, options, and amenities.

And while vacationing is our job, we take it very seriously. With state-of-the-art sales call centers located across the globe, ICE truly has a pulse on the travel industry. And we do not stop there. ICE's core values are "People, Passion, and Performance." Investing in our employees and their careers means investing in our future. Our on-site Scottsdale office amenities include: a subsidized café, health clinic, fitness center, salon and spa, and concierge services including car washes, dry cleaning, and discounted tickets to various local Phoenix attractions. ICE strives to give back to the community, and encourages others to give back as well, partnering with various local and international organizations that assist and support those in need. We believe that in working together, we can make everyone's life a little better.

We’re proud to be recognized as a CareerBuilder Top Company to Work for in Arizona, Phoenix Business Journal’s Best Places to Work winner, and one of Arizona’s Most Admired Companies. Our entrepreneurial spirit and talented employees encourage a friendly, successful work environment – and that’s what sets us apart. With over 2,000 employees worldwide, we’re always looking to expand our ICE team with career-focused leaders who are committed to exceeding expectations.

Percent of the company made up of women, provided by International Cruise & Excursions, Inc (ICE)

Board

Executive

This information is provided by International Cruise & Excursions, Inc (ICE)

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• 12 weeks unpaid maternity leave
  • 12 weeks unpaid paternity leave

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Frequent social activities
  • Game room

Jobs at International Cruise & Excursions, Inc (ICE)

International Cruise & Excursions, Inc (ICE) has no jobs listed at this time.

Best Companies Lists

International Cruise & Excursions, Inc (ICE) appears on the following InHerSight best companies lists

International Cruise & Excursions, Inc (ICE) is a leisure, travel & tourism company headquartered in the Scottsdale, AZ area with 1001 to 5000 employees. International Cruise & Excursions, Inc (ICE) has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 256 ratings from 16 employees. Employees have left 1 comment about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like International Cruise & Excursions, Inc (ICE) and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.