4.1 | Durham, NC | Online Media | 2 to 10 Employees

Company scores for InHerSight are based on 124 ratings from 10 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at InHerSight. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at InHerSight. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Better workplaces for women

At InHerSight, our mission is to improve the workplace for women by measuring it. With company reviews designed to reflect what women want to know about employers, we're helping women find the companies and jobs where they will thrive, and we're helping employers create female-friendly cultures that promote a happy, gender diverse workforce.

May 27
What you need to know to start investing right now. Today. Maybe even in the next two or three hours. Could be sooner. inhersight.com/blog/insight-c…
Read more ›
May 26
We round up our favorite reads on the internet every week. This week's include a message to graduates, why women wear makeup on Zoom calls, and so. many. dishes. inhersight.com/blog/news/5-gr…
Read more ›

Percent of the company made up of women, provided by InHerSight

This information is provided by InHerSight

• Unlimited paid time off

• 10 weeks unpaid adoptive leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• Occasional social activities

Jobs at InHerSight

InHerSight has no jobs listed at this time.

InHerSight is an online media company headquartered in the Durham, NC area with 2 to 10 employees. InHerSight has a 4.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 124 ratings from 10 employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like InHerSight and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.

Unlimited Free Access
Sign up today and say goodbye to popups forever
Create a free InHerSight account to get unlimited access to top companies lists, anonymous employer reviews, articles, career advice, daily job matches, and our growing community of professional women.
to access our company ratings data
or
Already have an account? Need to create an account?
By signing up or logging in, you agree to InHerSight's Terms and Privacy Policy. Click here to reset your password.