InHerSight

4.5 | Durham, NC | Online Media | 2 to 10 Employees

Company scores for InHerSight are based on 96 ratings from 8 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at InHerSight. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at InHerSight. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Making work better for women.

At InHerSight, our mission is to improve the workplace for women by measuring it. With company reviews designed to reflect what women want to know about employers, we're helping women find the companies and jobs where they will thrive, and we're helping employers create female-friendly cultures that promote a happy, gender diverse workforce.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by InHerSight

This information is provided by InHerSight

• Unlimited paid time off

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• Occasional social activities

Jobs at InHerSight

Full-time | Durham, NC
InHerSight is an online media company headquartered in the Durham, NC area that employs 2 to 10 people. InHerSight has a 4.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 96 ratings from 8 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like InHerSight and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.