Indeed.com

3.5 | Austin, TX | Internet | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Indeed.com are based on 873 ratings from 59 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Indeed.com. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Indeed.com:
From Indeed.com:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Indeed.com. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Indeed.com Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Indeed.com?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Indeed.com who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Indeed.com

Indeed.com has no jobs listed at this time.

Indeed.com is an internet company headquartered in the Austin, TX area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Indeed.com has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 873 ratings from 59 current or former employees. 12 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Indeed.com and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.