Imperfect Produce logo

Imperfect Produce

3.4 | San Francisco, CA | Food & Beverages | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Imperfect Produce are based on 14 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Imperfect Produce. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Imperfect Produce:
From Imperfect Produce:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Imperfect Produce. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Imperfect Produce logo

Join our Imperfect family!

Imperfect is more than just a grocery box! In everything we do, we bring an appetite, lead with heart, embrace imperfection, and work to grow the movement. We aim to cultivate sustainable environments everywhere we go–whether in the office, warehouse, or field. By working at Imperfect, you’re helping build a more sustainable and effective food system. You’re helping fight food waste. You’re ensuring farmers are rewarded for their full harvest. You’re improving access to healthy food in food deserts. With each curvy cucumber and scarred almond, you’re helping shape our world for the better.

We're headquartered in San Francisco with operations all over the country. Check our website to see if there is an Imperfect near you!

We're looking for folks who are positive, motivated, and ready to change the world. If that sounds like you, drop us a line!

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Imperfect Produce

This information is provided by Imperfect Produce

• 10 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 10 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available
  • HQ employees enjoy two "work from home" days per week and some roles are completely remote.

• 26 weeks unpaid maternity leave
  • 6 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 6 weeks fully paid adoptive leave
  • After the end of parental leave, flexible work arrangements will be considered and, if possible based on the needs of the workplace, extended on a case-by-case basis for employees who need them.
  • Employees with at least thirty (30) days of employment will receive a continuation of up to two (2) months of full company-paid health benefits.

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Yoga and/or meditation
  • Free Imperfect grocery deliveries every week!

• Occasional social activities
  • snacks and bevi!

Jobs at Imperfect Produce

Full-time | Dallas, TX
Imperfect Produce is a food & beverages company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Imperfect Produce has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 14 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Imperfect Produce and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.