Identifix, Inc. / Solera Holdings

4.3 | Roseville, MN | Automotive | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Identifix, Inc. / Solera Holdings are based on 26 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Identifix, Inc. / Solera Holdings. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Identifix, Inc. / Solera Holdings:
From Identifix, Inc. / Solera Holdings:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Identifix, Inc. / Solera Holdings. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Identifix, Inc. / Solera Holdings Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Identifix, Inc. / Solera Holdings?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Identifix, Inc. / Solera Holdings who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Identifix, Inc. / Solera Holdings

Identifix, Inc. / Solera Holdings has no jobs listed at this time.

Identifix, Inc. / Solera Holdings is an automotive company headquartered in the Roseville, MN area that employs 201 to 500 people. Identifix, Inc. / Solera Holdings has a 4.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 26 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Identifix, Inc. / Solera Holdings and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.