Idaho State University

2.9 | Pocatello, ID | Higher Education | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Idaho State University are based on 174 ratings from 12 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Idaho State University. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Idaho State University:
From Idaho State University:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Idaho State University. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Idaho State University Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Idaho State University?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Idaho State University who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Idaho State University

Idaho State University has no jobs listed at this time.

Idaho State University is a higher education company headquartered in the Pocatello, ID area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Idaho State University has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 174 ratings from 12 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Idaho State University and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.