Ibotta

3.2 | Denver, CO | Internet | 201 to 500 Employees

Scores for Ibotta are based on 264 ratings from 17 participants

Comments

Tell us in your own words what it's like for women working at Ibotta.

We’re a team of smart people building something big.

As the largest consumer technology company headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile, and has paid out more than $100 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has nearly 18 million downloads, and is one of the most frequently used shopping apps in the United States. Smart shopping starts with Ibotta.

Women at Ibotta

This information is provided by Ibotta

Executive

This information is provided by Ibotta

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Occasional remote work available

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council

• 4 weeks fully paid paternity leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• Gym membership subsidy
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment

Ibotta has no jobs listed at this time.