HP (Hewlett-Packard) logo

HP (Hewlett-Packard)

3.6 | Palo Alto, CA | Information Technology and Services | 10000+ Employees

Company scores for HP (Hewlett-Packard) are based on 1,013 ratings from 69 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at HP (Hewlett-Packard). First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From HP (Hewlett-Packard):
From HP (Hewlett-Packard):

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at HP (Hewlett-Packard). Your review can help other women find great companies.

HP (Hewlett-Packard) logo

We create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.

Our mission is to engineer experiences that amaze. We’re HP, a global community of more than 55,000 people united by the vision to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.

Like you, we see opportunities all around us no matter where we look. Our favorite questions are “What if?” and “Why not?” And we ask these questions of ourselves as often as we do the world around us.

We also believe that how we go about getting results is just as important as getting them. That’s the HP Way. Integrity is non-negotiable. Trust and respect are vital. Setbacks are part of the learning process, and we know that if we’re not making mistakes, we’re not taking enough risks.

When you join HP, you join a culture as committed to your success as you are. No matter who you are or where you sit, you can connect with brilliant colleagues around the world to make whatever you’re working on better. Collaboration is more than a way of working here—it’s an opportunity to explore diverse points of view and bring out the best in each other. And although we work hard together, we have fun doing it

We’re at the forefront of revolutionizing industries and transforming billions of lives by blending digital technologies with everything that surrounds us. And we’re searching for talented, driven people to accelerate our progress. If that sounds like you, let’s talk.

Reinvent what’s possible—in your career, across the company, and for people everywhere.

Jobs at HP (Hewlett-Packard)

HP (Hewlett-Packard) has no jobs listed at this time.

HP (Hewlett-Packard) is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Palo Alto, CA area that employs 10000+ people. HP (Hewlett-Packard) has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,013 ratings from 69 current or former employees. 17 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like HP (Hewlett-Packard) and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.